Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Lowman


First, lowman isn't my creation. It is a template to help users understand character skeletons. So, once again, this is not my creation, I just animated it.


This first one was very simple to make, I just bent lowman down with the move tool and then move lowman up off the screen with the move tool again.


The second one was a little bit annoying because lowman is actually moving. The problem is you have to move lowman in such a way that he doesn't seem to slide. If you look hard enough my lowman slides a little as he walks.


This lowman I had fun with. I just thought of a happy cartoon walking and shaped lowman into that. Lowman is just bent at the hip a lot.


This final lowman is what I worked on the most. First I bent lowman at the knees and bent them inside a little bit. Then I moved them back and forth to create a trembling motion.

Next, I placed the right hand into the mouth by rotating and moving the forearms and hand. I then had lowman move his mouth and make it seem like it is biting its nails. This was achieved by simply rotating the mouth.

Finally, I covered lowman's eyes with the left hand with the rotation and move tools. Near the end of the animation, the fingers on the left hand open for the lowman to see. Once again this is achieved by rotating the index and middle finger.

The only problem I had with this one was that I could not dilate the eyes to add an extra effect to the lowman being scared.

No comments:

Post a Comment